Friday, September 12, 2008

RC cars, Bikes, Dogs and all around great times!!!

So today was another great day. Why? Well I got lots done and even got a good ride in the resulted in two 29"flat tires. So I had to get back home so I called up Brian "The Pro Super D racer" and he gave me a ride back to my house.

Not even 2 minutes after we go back to my house a flat black van pulled into my drive. Needless to say I finally figured out who drives it! I had seen it a ton driving all over town mostly when I was riding my bike. Jeremy Steinberg and Taka pulled up looking for a place to drive there new RC cars. We both laughed as this whole time Jeremy said the same thing that he had seen me riding a ton... must of been the times I saw him driving the Stealth black van around.

Well onto the good times! Before long I hear the sounds of RC cars rippin around the back yard with my dog Duke chasing after it. It was honestly one of the funniest things I have ever seen him do but I had to put him back after a but cause he was catchin the car. Before long the guys had the cars launching the 18 foot doubles and hitting the best lines we have here.

So what is learned from today? I need to paint my van Stealth Black and get more jumps built, oh and FMX riders even kill it with RC cars!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1)I love your dogs. They´re extremely cute.

2)Since when do you blog?? And how did I not know about it??

3)You officially need to start callin´me more...except for maybe not for another week cause´I´m still in Germany and that poses a problem until the 22nd. haha.

Love ya cousin!!
--Kristen

P.s. I´m leaving this on Angy´s account...not mine since I don´t have one =)