Wednesday, September 3, 2008

!!Brian Head = Stuart Gonzales National Champion!!

I'll start off this post with a shot of the Newest National Chapion, Congrats Stu!After getting home from the Intense demo tour on the east coast I had just 12 hours to get some sleep and wash my clothes. I was really excited to head to Brian Head as it was going to be a weekend to just relax and get a lot of riding in. I had no real plans to race anything besides Super D and even that I was not to concerned about. All in all I convinced Brian to race Pro with me and he great. He finished in 9th and beat several riders! I ended up in 5th with my first Pro National podium. Stu getting the bottle of choice from his Wife Erin on his way to Winning the National Series!!!!Brian, just before we dropped into the Super D for his first Pro race!

The bike of choice for the weekend. I am so stoked on it that I just may have to get one!

Congratulations Stu for a well earned National Title! It has been awesome to watch you progress all these years and to now finally WIN it...Congrats Man!! You earned it, Enjoy it!!!!!

No comments: