Wednesday, December 17, 2008

1.25 hrs in the not so So Cal weather

Today I had to go out for a ride in the rain. Why? because I have not been able to ride in a couple of day and well we race in any condition so I may as well train in it. It was a short ride because it was cold, 40 degrees, and my fingers went numb. It became difficult to tell if I was braking so I decided to be smart and head home. It was a great time and the faces of cars driving make it all worth while. Thanks to Bill Dixon for providing me with all and more winter gear than I could ever use! I just need to use another set of cloves next time and I will be able to ride longer!

Good times!


From the last trip to Brian Head, Ut. Brian missed the bridge and just rode through the water.

2 comments:

Pedal Circles said...

We rode last night, and it was definitely chilly after dark!

Sharpie said...

Was that down in Bunker Creek?