Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Finally a race update

The Pain face, how many more laps?



What a weekend! I witnessed so many great races from all of our friends and supporters of our race series, Racers and Chasers. Here are some pics from the race this past weekend that mostly my dad took.Just a bit sandy
It really is as steep as it looks!
There was tons of wins that I heard about from a bunch of people that we have met and great races from people who have just upgraded!About half of the 120 or so starters. Talk about a bottleneck. I got called up 105th



Thanks to the TONS of support from all that continued to cheer for me the whole race! Dave, Kurt, and Cheryl were at the base of "The Wall" on every lap and are here along the "Boards" as I finished! Thanks a ton! I ended up in 50th while having to pass 55 riders.





The new header picture was posted on VeloNews

2 comments:

Luke said...

awesome job bro! wish i could of been there to see it. that picture rocks!!

Matt said...

Hey Robert! Awesome race man! I've got a couple of pictures from the day if you want them - I'll myspace you a link...

Cheers!