Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Been a while

So I decided to start up on eof these because as some may have noticed my website has not been edited in a while. Well that is because 1 I do not have the software and 2 I forgot the password.

So a lot has happened since my site went into hibernation. I got and paid for my way to expensive of a PRO license. I ma promoting Weekly races at Vail lake and lots of other stuff I can't all remember.

Well for one I raced several of the winter series races before getting sick. And sick did I get. It was gnarly. I ended up winning 2 of the Winter series races and got 2nd in the other 2. It worked out well because I won the series and was hoping for a better call up at the Fontana Nationals.

I asked Larry Longo if he could help me out but his reponse was "Oh you don't want to start up there." "Well I sure as heck don't want to start in the back," and I did. Was the very last row, in fact I would not even call it a row. Sparing the details I moved up quite well with the help of Amon Pease and then managed to pich flat early in the race. I fixed it then proceeded to catch back up and then again on lap 3 did the exact same thing again at the exact same spot. Walked all the way back to the front feed zone grabbed another wheel and then finally finished the race in 4th. Well Ok I was a few laps back but oh well.

No comments: