Saturday, August 16, 2008


So today a good friend told me about a bmx race close to the Chicago area that I just had to go to. Needless to say it was a great time and there was lots of cool people that were drooling over the new tracer, which proved its versatility again by being my bmx race bike in the cruiser class. The picture on the left is of my friend Russel just after he took a spin on the tracer. He was Stoked! He also promotes races in the philipines and is the only guy to have a neumatic gate to race bmx/4x on. Now I just need to head down there to check it all out!

The next shot is of our host for the weekend Chris and his boys who almost all of them won there classes! I got to race Chris in the cruiser class which was a great race all the way to the line! I should hopefully be getting racing pics soon so I will be posting them when possible!

No comments: